Baryons QA - Continuous Assurance as you build
In the software development lifecycle, Quality Assurance (QA) is one of the most important steps and ensures that a high-quality application is delivered to the customer. Baryons offers Quality assurance services in three distinct areas:
- Application/Product Verification and Validation
- Development Process Optimization
- Non-Functional Requirements (NFR’s)
Baryons QA Service Engagement Models
Baryons QA services provides customized engagement models keeping in the mind the requirements of the client. We offer three distinct models
- Model 1 : Remote Test Services; We deploy a dedicated team for validation and remote testing. Baryons will ensure competence management of the team, while work management is taken up by the client.
- Model 2 : Off-Site Test Services; We take up end-to-end product validation services, where both work and competence management is managed by Baryons.
- Model 3 : On-Site Process Consulting & Staff Augmentation; We provide support to your already existing QA process in the form of on-site consulting and staff augmentation
Support Services in the form of L2 & L3 Support either by mail / phone, Post Go-Live Customer Support for Applications / Solution and Trouble Ticket Tracking Dashboard
Value to Customer
- Baryons provides Quality Assurance at every stage of development, so that bugs can be trapped early in the life cycle. The process ensures least Defect Density at the time of release.
- Traceability: Baryons process, tracker & dashboard enables traceability of development and test artifacts right through the development process
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: Our processes coded as Pipelines in Jenkins, enables CI and CD
Why should you choose Baryons?
- Armed with the latest framework experience and a dedicated team, we have achieved a clear understanding of the requirements to deliver product verification and validation services.
- We have done the end-to-end Analysis throughout deployment for a broad set of customers from SME to Enterprise level